Coproduced by the Grec2015 Festival de Barcelona, the Roseland Musica company and the Sant Andreu Teatre SaT! with the collaboration of the Atrium Theatre and the Block, audiovisual services.
An innovative show inspired by one of the best-known works of the father of science-fiction. Two sisters, Eva and Ava, decide to follow in the footsteps of their ancestor to Iceland, where they will meet Hans, the guide who will lead them on a journey to the center of the planet. A descent where our dancers will discover amazing beings and landscapes, as well as cultural residues that humanity has left behind over time.
Eva and Ava are two sisters, one living in her technological and scientist world, the other in her classic and romantic world , but they find a common goal, following some clues left by a family ancestor, they begin a journey toward a distant country, Iceland. On their arrival, they will meet Hans, the guide and the third character in our story. The journey of our three characters is not just a physical journey but also a cultural trip, a trip down the volcano that lead to the center of the earth, finding in this path the cultural garbage that humanity has left behind. Three disciplines of dance, contemporary, classical and breakdance, three dancers who interacting with virtual characters and moving images. Dance, visual images, music and drama form a compact assembly in 55 minutes of this show for children and young people.
• GREC Festival 2015, Barcelona (Premiere)
• FETEN European Theater Fair for Kids. Spain (2015)
• Au Bonheur des Mômes, Le Grand Bornand Théâtre Festival, Haute-Savoie, France (2016)
• International Festival of the Arts of the Tenerife Movement FAM 2016
• Théâtre de l’Archipel, Perpignan, France (2016)
• Festival Saperlipopette , Montpellier, France (2017)
• 57th International Children’s Festival. Sibenik, Croatia (2017)
• 25th Kotor Festival of Theater for Children, Montenegro (2017)
• Le Diapason, Saint Marcellin, France (2017)
• Teatre Nacional de Catalunya (2018)
• Dansa Quinzena Metropolitana. Barcelona (2018)
• Le Safran, Convention Scene, Amiens, France (2018)
• La Villette, Paris, France 2018